On Tuesday June 30, applications open for the COVID-19 Relief Pennsylvania Statewide Small Business Assistance Program. The funds will be administered through the Pennsylvania CDFI Network, a coalition of 17 Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs). Below are eligibility details and a list of local CDFIs to reach out to for additional details:
To be eligible to apply, a business must meet all six of the eligibility requirements:
- Be physically located, certified to do business, and generate at least 51% of their revenues in Pennsylvania
- Have annual revenue of $1 million or less prior to the impact of COVID-19
- Have 25 or fewer full-time equivalent employees prior to February 15, 2020.
- The business was in operation on February 15, 2020 and if required paid income taxes to the state and federal government, as reported on individual or business tax returns
- COVID-19 has had an adverse economic impact and makes this grant request necessary to support the ongoing operations of the applicant
- The grant will be used cover COVID-19 related costs
- During the period beginning on June 1, 2020 and ending on December 31, 2020, the applicant has not and will not receive another grant under this state program
For Minority Business Owners:
The Pittsburgh Black Elected Officials Coalition along with The Pittsburgh Foundation and other presenting organizations is offering a 90-minute webinar on Thursday, July 2 from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. to help you tap into a $225 million economic assistance fund, of which $100 million has been reserved especially for Historically Disadvantaged Businesses.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this information to business owners in your community!