What do I need for sale of Residential Property?

A Zoning Certificate and both a Lateral and Dye Test are now required to sell property in North Versailles.  Zoning Certificate is obtained through the North Versailles Township Administrative Office. The Dye Test is scheduled with North Versailles Sanitary Authority. Please see NVTSA for details. There is no inspection with the Zoning Certificate but is dependent on the passing of the dye test. The Dye Test results are passed on to the Zoning Officer who will then approve the Zoning Certificate.

What do I need to put in a pool?

Any pool with water level of 2ft or greater requires a Zoning Certificate and a Building Permit. Pools must be enclosed by a fence having a height of at least 4ft and equipped with a self-closing and locking gate. Pools must be 10 ft from property line.

What do I need to put up a fence?

You will need a Zoning Certificate, $50 fee and include a drawing (can be hand drawn) showing the location of fence placement on your property. Fences can be placed right on property line and can face either way. You are allowed up to a 6 ft fence in back yard and up to a 4 ft fence in front yard and cannot interfere with clear sight of street.

What do I need to put a shed on my property?

If the shed is 120 square feet or less, you will need a Zoning Certificate, $50 fee, and a drawing showing where the shed will be placed on your property.  Sheds must be placed in rear yard and a minimum 5 ft from property line.

If the shed is greater than 120 square feet, you will need a Zoning Certificate and Building Permit.

How do I pay my trash bill?

You can mail your payment by check or Money Order to 1401 Greensburg Ave, North Versailles, PA 15137.

You can also pay at the Municipal Building, by Check, Cash, Money Order or Credit/Debit Card.  There is a 3% convenience fee with using a credit/debit card.

You can pay online: Go to the website’s Home page, click on the green “GARBAGE PAYMENTS” and enter your payment info. We can also take payments over the phone.

There is a black drop off box located at the front entrance of the Municipal Building, where you can submit your payment after hours.

How do I dispose of a TV or Electronics?

E-waste dumpster will be available to RESIDENTS ONLY at the Municipal Building during the months of February, May, August and November to dispose of electronics.  Please stop by the Administrative office to obtain your permit sticker.  There is no fee for this disposal.

How do I contact the Magistrate office?
Magisterial District Court 05-2-11
371 Lincoln Highway
North Versailles, PA 15137
Phone 412-824-3862
Fax 412-824-3864
Hours of Operation M-F 8:00am-4:00pm
Citations can be paid on line:  www.ujsportal.pacourts.us